10 THINGS TO DO AT OKTOBERFEST
1. Join President Alfred Lowrick as he taps the keg at the festival’s Official Opening Ceremonies!
2. Visit one of our 17 exciting festhallen to experience some Gemuetlichkeit!
3. Enjoy floats, performers and bands in Canada’s largest Thanksgiving Day Parade!
4. Check out at least one of our 40 Family & Cultural Events - there’s something for everyone in the family!
5. Stop by Willkommen Platz for tasty treats and live entertainment!
6. Look for our festival ambassadors at events. Onkel Hans, Tante Frieda, Ziggy unt Zaggy Steiner and Miss Oktoberfest would love to meet you!
7. Participate in one of our great sporting events - the Oktoberfest Golf Experience, the 5K Fun Run or the Tour de Hans 100K or 50K Cycle Race!
8. Visit the Official Retail Store for an authentic German stein, traditional Bavarian clothing, souvenirs, tickets and much more!
9. Explore the sights of Waterloo Region. Don’t miss the amazing Farmers’ Markets!
10. Mark your calendar for Kitchener-Waterloo Oktoberfest 2017!